Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Pioneer Party Inspiration

Okay I have been waiting for a year for this party.  Last Year Rebecca's Abby Cadabby Party was so adorable, I just couldn't wait to see what she would come up with this year!  She did not disappoint.  Pioneer Theme?  Really?  How unique and fun is that???  I love it!

Homemade aprons for the female guests and bandanas for the males.  Love the sweet prints she used and the simple tags!

Wagon Trail rides!  AHH!  SO Sweet!


Look at this sweet little birthday girl with her pretty cake.  The bonnet is so cute!  Did you notice the jug with the candy has a "2" on it?  Love it!

Homemade strawberry jam for favors and CD's with the party music.  Great gifts!

Mailee was looking at the photos with me.  This year in school they did a huge unit of Pioneer life and she loved it.  She is all excited about this party theme for her next birthday.  I must agree, it suits her perfectly and I am so inspired after seeing Rebecca's party.  Go HERE to see more!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Ahh, thanks for sharing, Colleen! :) You are so sweet! :) Glad your daughter loved it too! :)