Monday, June 14, 2010
Holding On...Just One...More...Week
Hi1 I am still here! I don't know how other moms can juggle all the activities and craziness of life and still have a post on the blog and dinner on the table but 'round these parts something has had to give. Sometimes it's dinner, usually it's the vaccuming and lately it's the blog.
School ends this Friday and that day just can not come fast enough. Please be patient, I will be back!!
In the meantime, Here is a little picture of two of my cuties at the beach...
Caitlyn and Mailee enjoying some sun...
...Oh! Hello! There's me and my oldest daughter Mikayla getting ready to speed off to her dance performance. (I do not normally put make up on my 10 year old!!)
Okay, wish me luck this week. See ya here sometime next week!
School ends this Friday and that day just can not come fast enough. Please be patient, I will be back!!
In the meantime, Here is a little picture of two of my cuties at the beach...
Caitlyn and Mailee enjoying some sun...
...Oh! Hello! There's me and my oldest daughter Mikayla getting ready to speed off to her dance performance. (I do not normally put make up on my 10 year old!!)
Okay, wish me luck this week. See ya here sometime next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment