Monday, June 7, 2010
Princess and The Pea Party Inspiration
Okay, I just have to share this super cute party from The Winding Road. I love the Princess and The Pea, always have. Check out this adorable party and while you are there, you must browse the large selection of other amazing parties that Sandy has thrown! Oh my! She is so talented and so creative!
I love that she held a photo shoot at her house to capture the party's theme. I always tell my kids "no" when they ask to have their party at the waterslides, the gymnastics place, the arcade...perhaps I wouldn't care so much about holding a party at one of those locations if I decided to just take fab photos at home! Great idea!
You know I love cakes, yes? This one is simple and adorable. I love it! I also love (in a big way) the adorable fabric and fun fabric flowers. So creative, such fun details!
Eeps! Dying here! How cute is this?? Not sure if you know this about me or not but I am kind of a detail girl and everything about this little detail just makes me happy!
I love this party because she took a classic theme and dreamed up a gorgeous party using unexpected colors and amazing little touches. You must go to Sandy's blog and check out the rest of the photos!!
I love that she held a photo shoot at her house to capture the party's theme. I always tell my kids "no" when they ask to have their party at the waterslides, the gymnastics place, the arcade...perhaps I wouldn't care so much about holding a party at one of those locations if I decided to just take fab photos at home! Great idea!
You know I love cakes, yes? This one is simple and adorable. I love it! I also love (in a big way) the adorable fabric and fun fabric flowers. So creative, such fun details!
Eeps! Dying here! How cute is this?? Not sure if you know this about me or not but I am kind of a detail girl and everything about this little detail just makes me happy!
I love this party because she took a classic theme and dreamed up a gorgeous party using unexpected colors and amazing little touches. You must go to Sandy's blog and check out the rest of the photos!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
This is adorable, one of my favorite stories growing up!
Post a Comment