Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Lemonade and Sunshine; Why Didn't I Think of That??
I really love this party that I first saw featured over at Bella Grace. I mean I found myself daydreaming today about this party that Jess from Paper & Pen Flowers created for her two daughters.
All of my kids have winter and early spring birthdays so I have never gotten to enjoy the thrill of outside sunny parties but I sure can appreciate this adorable theme.
Look at this table! It's outside and it is so gorgeous! I love the soft pink and yellow color palette and the fresh lemon theme is so, well, delicious!!
This is quite possibly the cutest use of tin cans I have ever seen! She even made use of the lids! And that old window frame...WOW! I am in love!
Sweet strips of fabric, jars full of lemons...Old cans and milk bottles...little bouquets of summer flowers...it's too much for me to bear!
Isn't this a great touch yet so simple? I really wish I had thought of it!
More cute tin cans...dying here...and you know how I love sweets...Look at these cute confections.
Oh but it does not stop at cute cuppies, here is the cake! It's pink lemonade flavor! How amazing is that? I love the simplicity of this cake. It's so classy.
These adorable repurposed mason jars are filled with lemon drops. A little square of cute fabric and some twine and we are talking cute favors. These are not the only favors though! You simply MUST hop over to Pen&paper flowers to see the rest.
I am seriously considering celebrating half birthdays around here just so I can have an adorable backyard party like this. Thanks for the beautiful pictures and awesome inspiration Jess. You truly outdid yourself.
All of my kids have winter and early spring birthdays so I have never gotten to enjoy the thrill of outside sunny parties but I sure can appreciate this adorable theme.
Look at this table! It's outside and it is so gorgeous! I love the soft pink and yellow color palette and the fresh lemon theme is so, well, delicious!!
This is quite possibly the cutest use of tin cans I have ever seen! She even made use of the lids! And that old window frame...WOW! I am in love!
Sweet strips of fabric, jars full of lemons...Old cans and milk bottles...little bouquets of summer flowers...it's too much for me to bear!
Isn't this a great touch yet so simple? I really wish I had thought of it!
More cute tin cans...dying here...and you know how I love sweets...Look at these cute confections.
Oh but it does not stop at cute cuppies, here is the cake! It's pink lemonade flavor! How amazing is that? I love the simplicity of this cake. It's so classy.
These adorable repurposed mason jars are filled with lemon drops. A little square of cute fabric and some twine and we are talking cute favors. These are not the only favors though! You simply MUST hop over to Pen&paper flowers to see the rest.
I am seriously considering celebrating half birthdays around here just so I can have an adorable backyard party like this. Thanks for the beautiful pictures and awesome inspiration Jess. You truly outdid yourself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
half bdays are a GREAT idea! I thought this party was darling too - a lot of work for a small party, but adorable, none-the-less!
Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration
Seriously the cutiest party ever! I'm totally using some of those idea's for Mya's party in Sept! It is exactly what I had in my head plus more!
Post a Comment