Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Valentine's Day At Home
Now that I am homeschooling my kids, I got to not only be at the valentine's day party, I got to throw it!
My two oldest daughters enjoy preparing for parties with me so we had a blast throwing this one together.
Here are some of the fun details....
Pretty ribbons for the mason jars
Making "mailboxes".
As far as I'm concerned, Valentines day MUST include doilies!!!
Pretty pizza!
Pretty pretty candies!
Chocolate dipped oreos, covered with pretty candies.
YUM YUM!
Fun times with Valentine's Day home made play dough...red pink and white with sparkles. I set out lots of heart shaped cookie cutters and the kids got creative.
My girls set the table....
...for this fun meal!
Heart shaped pancakes topped with vanilla yogurt, fresh strawberries, whipping cream and a chocolate dipped strawberry.
I hope your Valentine's Day was fantastic too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fun! If Hallmark and overpriced flowers get left out of the mix Valentines day is quite enjoyable!
Kids fairyland is a leading children's entertainment company with a lot of experience and dedications. We offer high quality entertainment which one is kids parties Miami and second is childrens party Broward so you enjoy your kids birthday parties with your kids.
Post a Comment