Friday, February 4, 2011
I Need Your Help!!
Hi! I am still alive! Sorry I have been so silent. I am working hard on homeschooling my 3 oldest kids and growing a new baby! It is birthday season around here in the spring though so expect to see a few posts in the near future. First up in March is Maddie's Purple Party!!
BUT TODAY....
I need your help and this is my shameless plug:
I know a really talented photographer, Candice Johnson Photography. I really really want to take my new baby for a newborn shoot with Candice. I have 5 kids and do you know, I have never gotten a professional photo shoot for any of my newborns!?! I really regret that. Well, I have one more chance and Candice is offering $150 toward a photo shoot if I win her photo contest on her Facebook page.
Can you please go HERE and like Candice Johnson Photography?
{if you "like" only my photo, it will not count, you have to "like" the page.}
Then go to the photo tab at the top, click there.
Then find THIS photo and click on it
Then comment "vote" on the photo. Then, if you are willing, ask your friends to vote as well!!!
Thank you so very much! I really appreciate you help! My kids are following the race with me and they are quite excited, I really don't want to let them down:)
BUT TODAY....
I need your help and this is my shameless plug:
I know a really talented photographer, Candice Johnson Photography. I really really want to take my new baby for a newborn shoot with Candice. I have 5 kids and do you know, I have never gotten a professional photo shoot for any of my newborns!?! I really regret that. Well, I have one more chance and Candice is offering $150 toward a photo shoot if I win her photo contest on her Facebook page.
Can you please go HERE and like Candice Johnson Photography?
{if you "like" only my photo, it will not count, you have to "like" the page.}
Then go to the photo tab at the top, click there.
Then find THIS photo and click on it
Then comment "vote" on the photo. Then, if you are willing, ask your friends to vote as well!!!
Thank you so very much! I really appreciate you help! My kids are following the race with me and they are quite excited, I really don't want to let them down:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment