Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Vintage Pink and Blue First birthday

I am so excited to show you guys this adorable party from Our Fancy-full Life. This first birthday is sweet and sophisticated all at once.  I love the vintage feel and ll of the unique ideas.  Doilies for a garland?  Hello!  So simple and classy!

See the doily garland?  I love that!  The tissue paper poms just don't get old either but did you notice how Charisse used tissue paper to make a huge wall display?(look at the top photo)  Looks like she folded it accordion style (think paper fan times 4) and added some cuteness and another doily.  Wow!  So clever!

Cupcake toppers have become really popular and they are always adorable but adding tulle and pearls... talk about taking it to the next level!  Seriously great!

I must mention I am swooning over the white lacey cake plates as well.

Pretty candies, an adorable cake and look at that sweet banner!


Okay this is a scrapbook that matches the party.  I love this.

 I love the colors, the feel, everything!  Cait's party has come and gone but perhaps you have a first birthday to plan.  This is such a great theme!  I am thinking it would work great for a bridal shower, baby shower or even a 4 year old tea party! If you adore this party too, pop over to Charisse's blog and show her some comment love!

3 comments:

Charisse said...

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for featuring me. You are too sweet.
I LOVE the party you did you did for your little one. So many wonderful details like the bibs and photo display. Darling!

Ingrid said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love all of the details. Great job!

Ingrid said...

Charisse ;)