Monday, May 17, 2010
Adorable Dollies
Sometimes I get to feeling like all the parties and the crafts and the little details don't amount to much. I mean, I know they make and impact but I am talking like making a difference beyond that moment, you know? I am always sort of working this out in my head. Today I was so excited when a friend posted photos of her daughter's party on Facebook with these adorable dollies.
I commented right away on how cute they were and she responded by telling me that the giraffe stuffies from Cait's party had inspired her. I know that much of what I do creatively starts with a spark of inspiration that I have seen somewhere else. It is so encouraging to hear that something I have done has had that effect as well!
Jennifer made these cute dollies for the favors for her daughter's first birthday and she let the party guests pick out the one that they wanted. Each dolly is unique in many ways; they have different faces and ribbons and fabrics and cute names: Mindy, Daisy, Lola, Lily, Candy, Zeva and Ariel! I love how Jennifer made them unique while keeping them perfectly coordinated with they party color scheme.
Wow, I think it would be hard to pick!
Here are a few other cute details from the party.
Cotton candy balls on a stick? How cute!
I never did like the name "deviled eggs". This is so much sweeter and very clever:)
Thanks Jennifer for sharing your creative party! I am hoping to feature more parties more frequently. There are so many creative ladies out there and I just want to share the inspiration!
I commented right away on how cute they were and she responded by telling me that the giraffe stuffies from Cait's party had inspired her. I know that much of what I do creatively starts with a spark of inspiration that I have seen somewhere else. It is so encouraging to hear that something I have done has had that effect as well!
Jennifer made these cute dollies for the favors for her daughter's first birthday and she let the party guests pick out the one that they wanted. Each dolly is unique in many ways; they have different faces and ribbons and fabrics and cute names: Mindy, Daisy, Lola, Lily, Candy, Zeva and Ariel! I love how Jennifer made them unique while keeping them perfectly coordinated with they party color scheme.
Wow, I think it would be hard to pick!
Here are a few other cute details from the party.
Cotton candy balls on a stick? How cute!
I never did like the name "deviled eggs". This is so much sweeter and very clever:)
Thanks Jennifer for sharing your creative party! I am hoping to feature more parties more frequently. There are so many creative ladies out there and I just want to share the inspiration!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
sos cute!!
These (as well as the giraffes) are so dang cute. I just re-posted them, I hope that's okay! I Always look forward to another post from Fig & Ruby! : )
Post a Comment