Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Holding On...

Here's a little sneek peek at the cuteness for Cait's party.

I just have to vent for a second.
I have taken on too much.  
I am selling bows at a craft show all day Saturday and Cait's party is Sunday.  I mean, it will all get done to some degree and it will all be okay and in the grand scheme of life, none of this is a severe tradgedy AT ALL...and here it comes...BUT, I feel frustrated.  
I want to do an awesome job at the bow sale. 
I want to make tons of new and unique items, I want to thik about the display and create new business cards and pump the event on Facebook...I also really really want to spend hours upon hours of time perfecting small details for Cailt's party.  
I really do.  
Don't ask me why, I just LOVE that kind of stuff.

So instead of working on any of that, I am sitting on the computer blogging away, paralyzed from productivity by my frustration over seemingly insurmountable pile of fun projects I have left to do. 

Thanks for listening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://pretendpartyandplay.blogspot.com/

overachiever's block...it happens to me quite a bit....especially when my hubby is on the road (he is a pilot)............
Love your blog!!

Holly said...

Oh Colleen, sounds like you're getting burnt out. You have such wonderful ideas and yet too little time to do it all!! A common problem among us mommies. Just remember that your sweet family is most important.

Maybe just take a little vacation from bow making and blogging.... what am I saying?! I would miss seeing you on here. But a week off, might be just what you need to get rejuvinated again! And I'm sure that it would also spark some new creativity. Hang in there friend and have a wonderful weekend celebrating Cait's 1st year!! --Hugs!