Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

A Little Change In Plans

Okay so my plan for an entire year, maybe even MORE than a year, has been to do a pink and brown giraffe party for Cait's 1st birthday.  I have been dreaming in pink and brown for months and I have lots of [party stuff ready to go.  

Maybe it's because I started planning way too far in advance.

Maybe it's cause pink and brown has been done a few too many times.

Maybe it's just because this combo of fabric sitting in the bin next to my sewing machine is just too delicious to ignore.

Funky giraffe stuffies made out of this will be much more fun than classic pink and brown ones!

Oh and did I mention the new bib that I just made for Cait?  
I can hardly stand it, I LOVE these colors!

So I am officially changing the colors of Cait's giraffe party.
Now I have 9 days to pull if off!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it! you can do it!

maybe my pink and green inspiration board might help!?!Pink & Green Post


good luck!

Kim Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration