Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Shopping Party Invitiations!

My daughter Mailee is having a "shopping party" next weekend. This will include lunch at the mall, a scavenger hunt, and spending money for each of the girls to shop with. She has 3 friends coming. The invitations for this party were so fun to make. I made each girl a wallet invitation with all the information on little cards in the inside pocket!



The pretty rhinestone "clasp" was a fancy brad from the scrapbook store.


The little wallet with everything tucked inside...


I laminated a little card for each girl with their own picture on it.
These were a big hit! The back side was zebra print...too cute!

6 comments:

amy & lisa said...

LOVE These!! How cute!

JHNickodemus said...

Oh, My, goodness! Those are soooo cute! The invitations alone make me want to come! Next time you come to Fresno you should have a party (charge admission of course) and then we can come and know how it feels to go to one of your fabulous parties!

Visions Events said...

So cute, very neat idea!

Anonymous said...

Great idea for a teen girl - my youngest cousin will go nuts begging my aunt when I share this idea for her birthday. Love the laminated card idea! Thanks for sharing this =)

Laura said...

I found you on...oh...hm...cant remember...something about a party and creative and you were featured...does that sound right???

anyway...just had to say that it is a PLEASURE to "meet" another mom with a passion for creating and sticking to a PARTY THEME.
This has just about made my day!

thank you!

Unknown said...

thanks ladies! i have the photos from the actual party. I hope to get them up in the next day or two. can't wait to share with you all!!!!