Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pretty Ribbons


I've been working on organizing my "crafts" so they all have a place in hopes that they will stop trying to take over our house. 

I moved a shelf into the dining room and got a few boxes to start.  My biggest struggle was trying to figure out how to handle the 100's of ribbons that I have.  Then I came across a fantastic idea HERE.


I wasted no time getting my ribbons wound up and into their pretty jars!
This is not all of the ribbon, I have three shoe boxes full of ribbons waiting.
I had to order more clothes pegs from the store!



So far the pinks and oranges are pretty...



...the blues and browns are pretty...



...and half of the reds and purples are looking good as well.  I will have to update you when the whole collection is done.  I think I'll need to pick up two more of those candy jars as well.



 Does this make you as happy as it makes me?  Do you have a creative space that you love?  Tell me about it!  Share your photos and ideas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this space you've created. I am currently working on my craft spot upstairs and this is so inspiring!

What a fun blog you've got - I stumbled across it last night from someone's blogroll and spent a while looking at your party ideas.

CWBD Parties said...

What a cute idea for storing ribbons. I 'organized' my craft space/guest room and my mother was shocked when she visited a few weeks ago. I love the idea of spooling the ribbons on the pins and putting them in the candy jars! Very Smart!

Jessanna said...

you never cease to AMAZE and INSPIRE me Colleen!